Thursday, January 13, 2011

Going to meet with Dr. Fraser.

That's right...We will be Houston bound February 7th possibly 6th if we decide to stay the night in the hotel to avoid getting up around 4-5 am and heading to Texas Children's to be there by 10:30 am. It will take is 5 1/2 hours but that isn't including traffic SOOO we might stay the night.

We will have to have Kaden there by 10:45 to check in and paper work...yuck!
He will have the echo around 11-11:15.
We will see the cardio on staff...a woman. at 1:30.
Then they set us up to meet with Dr. Fraser by 3:15. :/
And said we should be headed home by 4.

So it will be a long day then another 5 1/2 hours back home. I'm nervous of course but anxious to meet the man that will be opening my son's chest one of these days hopefully not soon. Hopefully we will get a better picture on when surgery will be although I know it's not telling with heart kiddos.

So please keep Kaden in your prayers. Pray for a safe drive for us as well as a safe return...Poor Derek will be driving.. I don't do city driving...I'm a small country girl. lol.

And of course we will have to allow time for restroom breaks considering my Doctor wants me to stop every 2 hours to get out and stretch for the baby. It will be an interesting day but will be well worth it. :)

May God bless you all!

With love from the ♥,
Kaci

1 comment:

Wodzisz Family said...

I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers as you get ready for your trip and appointments.