Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy 2 months to our precious baby girl…

 Bethany you’ve had made such an impact on our little family in such a short time, and you’re growing like a weed! You seem to be growing faster than your brother even though I know you’re not, maybe it’s just because I know you’re the last baby I will have and I don’t want you to grow up. : ( But nevertheless…
      
This is the only smile you would give me this morning lol

So serious lol...
 You now weigh…12lbs 15.5 oz (Kaden weighed the same at 2 mons!); You weighed 9lbs even at your two week check up

You are now…24ins long ; You were 21 ¼ at your two week check up.

You are in the 90% for your height, 95% for your weight, and 90% for your head circumference which was 16. Looks like you and Kaden will be taller than me before I know it. Ya’ll are taking after your daddy!



Looking at your bubba's shirt

My loves!♥

You had 3 shots today, and you cried and cried! You can tell you’re a little girl compared to your big brother who just cried for seconds after. You on the other hand cried just about the whole way to the car. : (

You still hold that head up like a champ and have since you were a day old believe it or not..

Momma still has problems with not getting her milk supply up, but you still nurse off of me before every feeding during the day until you get what’s there out.

Otherwise you’re taking 4 ounces of formula every 2.5- 4 hrs.

You’ve been what seems like trying to get a sleeping pattern down at night but still has some nights you get off…Usually you have your last feeding around 11-11:30 and sleep until 5-7. Which is so much nicer than you eating at 9, 12, 3, 6. But momma will take whatever schedule you throw out.

You still won’t go to sleep by yourself no matter how hard momma tries to lay you down you still scream until I come pick you up, then you proceed to fall asleep…but then again your big brother was the same way!

As of right now you still sleep in the bassinet next to momma during the night, but I have to admit there are times I have stuck you in bed with momma and daddy because you wouldn’t go to sleep any other way, but since you’re sleeping longer there aren’t that many times any more.

You still won’t take a pacifier unless you are fed and sleepy then you will until you dose off then out it comes.

You’ve started smiling like crazy…It’s so adorable! It just melts my heart every time I see it.



You’ve also started “talking” more…you seem to love it when you are called pretty girl…hmm; - )

You love setting up and don’t like laying down on your back that much.

You don’t seem to mind tummy time…which is nice because your brother hated it!
Tummy time on the blanket your great Memaw hand stiched just for you!

You sound asleep on your Great Memaw today...
I hope you're able to get to know her better one day,
She's a wonderful woman!
You’ve got some strong legs muscles and love to be held up and talk to while you stand.
You absolutely LOVE your mobile in your crib. I can lay you down and as soon as I start the mobile you give this big smile EVERY time! I don’t know if it’s the music or watching it move but either way you love it!


You still have them big blue eyes. I don’t know what color they will end up being…probably brown like your daddy and brother, but yours aren’t as dark blue as your brother was, so just MAYBE you will be green eyed like Momma. : - )

You still look more like your daddy. I wonder who you will look like when you get older. Hmm…

You STILL catch everyone’s attention when we’re out in public. They always comment on how much hair you have! You must have got that from momma, I didn’t have as much, but did have a head full, expect mine was red. And you still have every bit of it…no signs of losing it yet. It’s such an unique color. It looks dark brown, until you get in the sunlight then the red comes out! I don’t know if it will change much, your brothers did, but I love the color it is now. : - )

You still have your daddy’s heart in your little hand, and you will for the rest of your life. He loves you soo much and I just melt every time I see him with you. You have a pretty awesome daddy if you haven’t notice already yet.

Your big brother is excited that your growing more. He loves you and tells me every time you start crying but won’t hold you too much…I think it’s because you’re still too small for him. But when you start “talking” and smiling he comes to see. Before he heads off to see Nannie (my mom) he always gives Momma and Daddy hugs and kisses, then he heads over to you wherever you are and gives you a kiss on the forehead…it’s priceless. I love seeing you two together. My lil boy and my lil girl. : - )

And of course Momma loves you dearly! I can never be thankful enough for God sending your daddy to momma. It’s because of him, that I get to spend all these precious first moments with you, (and your big brother’s first moments too) while he works and supports our family. I hope one day that you find a good man of God like your daddy who just sweeps you off your feet and treats you like a queen, but lets not think about that yet. Lol. As much as I don’t want you to grow up, I can’t wait until we have mother and daughter time. I love you Miss Bethany Kate! You have indeed made our little family complete! You might be Daddy’s girl…but you’re momma’s girl too, but we won’t tell daddy that. : - ) Happy 2 Months Babygirl!! I love you more than you'll ever know!





One Month Old!

Two Months Old!

No comments: