Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pictures from the kids first photo shoot!

My sister and I decided to take advantage of the deal a local photographer (which is a little girl from Kaden's pre-k class last year's mom. She has a crush on Kaden and still does. It's so cute and we joke around with Kaden about her being his gf. Ha) was doing during the summer HOT and I mean HOT...almost 69 days straight with triple digit weather!...days, and get the kids pictures taken together since we've been wanting to do this since Bethany was born. They did great. They all had their moments of melt downs and I don't want toos but after it was said and done...we got come pretty cute pictures. :-)


And just in case you are wondering what ages they are...in these photos..
August 27, 2011
Kaden is almost 5 yrs and 6 mons exact.
Makalya is 4 yrs 9 mons 10 days.
Chloe is 11 mons 10 days.
Bethany is 2 mons 26 days.

Funny/weird thing...When I had Kaden, my sister was 2 weeks pregnant with Makalya and had no idea...Well when my sister had Chloe, I was 2 weeks pregnant with Bethany and had no idea. :) It just weird because after all the time we were trying I just happen to get pregnant 2 weeks before Chole was born. Ha. Love these kiddos!! 

The group photos



Yes, the two youngest ones are redheads!! :-)

My Precious kiddos!!

My lil loves!

My fav!...



Kaden is such a stinker!! lol.

My adorable nieces


Chloe is such a character...

I love this one...

Then the individuals..

Mr. Kaden Anthony Insall
(The leader of the pack)

My fav...



My lil man growing up on me!
Miss Makalya Michelle Thomison

Miss Chloe Bell Thomison
Redhead and all! :)
 
She's her auntie's lil girl...She comes to me everytime she sees me. :)

Such a hamm!

And last but definitely not least...

 Miss Bethany Kate Insall
My baby girl...

We tried to get to fall asleep, but she wasn't having it. Ha.



Thank you Jessica if you're reading this...They turned out so adorable! You're Awesome. :)

Well that was all the pictures...well not all. Just the ones I thought I had to post. :) I hope you enjoyed them.
They are their Papa and Nannie's joys, and their parents world! Hopefully my brother will have some boys after he gets married one of these days so Kaden won't be the only boy, but if he was it would be so fitting for him. Ha. My sister said she was done with having kids, and I know we are! We have one of each and that's what we wanted, we just got lucky enough for it to actually happen. Thank you for reading/looking. Take care and May God bless you all!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I couldn't think of a better little boy for my daughter to have decided to crush on! He is the sweetest! (And hopefully it'll be several years down the road when he actually lets her catch him and kiss him! LOL)

Thanks for letting me photograph all the little beauties! I love how the session turned out!