Thursday, September 2, 2010

Proud Momma!

Kaden is LOVING school...once he actually gets in there and away from mommy that is. Kaden ALWAYS seem to love school when I pick him up, but from the time I wake him up to dropping him off is another story. He started in last Friday by whining when I first wake him up to crying by time we are ready to walk out the door and crying/whining the whole 10 minutes it take to get to his school. Making mommy feel bad and leaves me thinking is this the right time to put him in school since it isn't required right now?!?...

Well starting Tuesday I kept him laughing and smiling by being silly. Hey I'll do whatever it takes to keep him happy until I drop him off. What do I do may you ask?!? HA...remind you Kaden is 4 ok and loves cars. Well as soon as we get off our gravel road onto pavement..yes we live out in the country..I put the sunroof window back and he "thinks" we are going fast because he hears the wind coming from it. Then as soon as we get on one of the main roads that lead to the school...it has a lot of curves...I start being silly by waiting for cars or trucks to pass us (it's a two lane road)...when we don't see any cars I say.."Here car car car..."then if a truck comes I act like I'm scared and say "I didn't say you truck", then vice versa. Sometimes there are times where there aren't cars for a while and I act like the road is mine and be silly by singing crazy songs and then once we see a car I act like I'm mad lol. It keeps him laughing. I only have to do for about 8 mins by the time we get on the main road....Crazy?..Yes. but it keeps my baby happy so I'll do what it takes! Hopefully it won't last for long! HA...

So to the title of this post...I'm a proud mommy for more than one reason of course but today is one in particular... Kaden gets a sticker everyday if he has a good day. Well he has received one since day one. :) but today..not only did he get a "nice work" sticker there was "Good leader" written right above it!!... For those who know Kaden in person. He's SHY! but he gets that from his mom and dad both. We were shy when we were younger...I've come to learn from his Sunday school class and now it's looking like he is now in school... once he becomes comfortable with his surroundings he blossoms. :-) He of course wouldn't tell me what he did other than eat lunch and play on the playground, but I'm proud to see that on today date! I'm tempted to e-mail his teacher and ask how he's doing and what did he do for her to write "Good leader" on his folder. Until then I will continue to be a proud yet "silly" Mommy.

I will update later on the doctor we chosen to use for his surgery so stay tuned. :)
Thank you all for checking in on us. Please keep all the heart, cancer, and sick kiddos in general in your prayers! Take care and May God bless you all!!

With love from the ♥,
Kaci Insall

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

That is too cute...we do all kind of stuff to make these guys smile.. Zeb don't tell me anything either..I have to pry it out of him..
Love ya
Rhonda :)

RHONDA said...

I grabbed Kaden's prayer button..it is so cute! Z has that exact same shirt..isn't that funny ..
Rhonda