Monday, October 24, 2011

Two post in one. :)

I never got the chance to set down and do a post on these when I wanted to. With Kaden getting strep and trying to get him well while taking care of Bethany I just didn’t have the time…BUT better late than never. These pictures were from 2 different weekends. I figured I need to try to get this done since Halloween is this weekend.
 Depot Days in Gainesville, Texas.
October 8, 2011

It’s been kinda our little families tradition ever since they first started this we would go and see what they had out. Its always on the second Saturday of October. They didn’t have hardly anything for the kiddos to do, but I think Kaden managed anyways…





 
It took me forever to convince Kaden this slide would be fun. Him and his dad have this thing if they swing to high, or go down a hill to fast, or even slide from this high up….

 Their head “tickles”. Ha. Needless to say I don’t understand what they mean, but both of theirs does it. It’s funny driving down a steep off ramp in Sherman, because they will grab their head at the exact same time laughing.

They had a little bike show there too and Kaden loved watching it.



I was given the same look from the both of them. Ha..
They were watching the bike show...
The Cooke County Courthouse is behind them.

Miss Bethany and momma just hung out and walked around. I didn’t see anything I could die for, but then again there wasn’t much there this year as compared to previous years.






I just put her back in after she was asleep and she
 kept doing this when she woke back up.
crazy girl. :)
  
We didn’t stay long this year, but had fun anyways. It’s just always fun getting out together as a family of FOUR now instead of three. : -)

After we left, we decided to go grab something to eat at Applebees out by the local outlet mall where I used to work up until Kaden turned 2 then I just decided being home was more important. While I worked at OshKosh B’Gosh the ducks from the two ponds they have out in front of the mall would always walk around the mall and when they were in front of our store and didn’t have any customers we would go and get some bread to feed them. Well when we were walking out of Applebees the ducks were close to our car. We had some fries that Kaden didn’t eat and was planning on taking them with us. But we decided to give a fry to one of them and man they came running for more. So needless to say we didn’t get home with the fries, but enjoyed Kaden’s reaction watching Daddy feed the ducks the fries. Its one of them once in a lifetime type things. Just glad I had the camera with us. : )






 
46th (I think) annual Peanut Festival in Whitesboro, Tx.
October 15th, 2011

This is another one we try to get to every year. I couldn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked, there were just people everywhere! 

It was kinda sad seeing all the rides Kaden used to beg to ride when he was younger and just watching him pass them up like he knew they were for younger kids. My baby is growing up! He LOVED going down this slide although I quickly realized he’s getting so big as he was walking up the slide all by himself without even asking if Daddy or me could go with him. Can’t believe in February I will have a 6 yr old already!


My baby going up by himself. :(







He did ride this one it made me feel a little better. : )
Giving the man the tickets


Can’t wait until next year we will have a little one running around again begging for the little rides. Ha.

Watching Bubba..


There was a parade, but like I said there were people EVERYWHERE and Kaden had to get on his daddy’s shoulders so he could see....

Kaden watching the parade...and Derek had his eyes closed. Ha.

Even though we had a blast, the fun came to an end that night at 10 when I just happened to feel of Kaden and he was burning up. He ran a fever until when it finally broke Thursday morning. We took him to the doctor on Monday and come to find out he had strep.

His fever stayed in the high 102-104. I hate seeing my baby so sick and was so glad when he started being Kaden again.

This Saturday will be another day of fun well evening that is. It’s Zoo Boo night. We been taking Kaden there ever since it was his first Halloween. Hard to believe it will his 6th one this year. He has been a monkey, train conductor, ninja, GI Joe, Iron Man, and this year he wanted to be Woody.


Kaden's First Halloween. : )


LOVE his face in this one...typical cowboy! :)

And we can't forget our precious baby girl...
Our Little Lamb. :)

So glad it's getting holiday season again... It's so much fun with the two of them especially our little boy AND girl. :) God is Good.

Stay tuned for the post from Zoo Boo...can't wait!

May God bless you all!

No comments: