Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I thought I better post this while I can because tomorrow I will have to do Bethany FIVE month old post already! Wow!

We started the Halloween weekend off by taking Kaden to his school's fall festival.We didn't go the previous years becasue I think we always had something to do at that time. Either way Derek had a meeting with one of his ex-cowokers (I don't think he can function with out Derek. Ha.) about a chart he didn't know how to do and of course my husband being the caring guy he is went and helped him out. So the kiddos and I went to the Fall Festival and had blast.
It cracks me up the way he stands like this at times.


Picking a duck for a prize with his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Holman. :)


My lil Woody and Lamb.
This is the only picture I got both of them in.
Either one or the other wasn't in the mood any other time. Ha.
Going fishing for a prize.

Dart throwing for a prize...his Pre-K teacher was doing this one.

Ring toss...I should've got him some real boots to wear, but didn't think about it.


Is he a cowboy or what?!? Ha.
Trying to knock down the cups by shooting the gun at them.


That lasted about 3- 4:15...then at 6 we were going to the zoo boo. We’ve been going ever since Kaden’s first Halloween. Although I think after this year we’ve just decided we are going to stop doing it. I think it’s more of seeing the zoo than it is about trick or treating, but since we will be paying 28 dollars next year since Bethany will be 1 it won’t be worth it with them only getting MAYBE 12 pieces of candy each. We’ve seen the zoo PLENTY of times now. Lol. Although Kaden did have fun and that is all it matters. : ).

Daddy and his little lamb..although he doesn't like this picture of him. Ha
He thinks he looks old in it. Which by the way will be 26 on the 16th. :)

Ready for candy...
Yes he already had some from the Fall Festival. lol.

Checking out the flamingos.

My little Woody lol. His hat fell off because of "Sparky's ear..

And that is why he's standing like this. Ha.
Love my lil family!

Oh and he LOVED this... Getting a picture with Curious George.
He loves that show and it was cute because George was playing with the
kids acting like the real George. :)

Getting goodies.

My Woody. :)

Checking out the porcupine.

Winning the girls over...and Bethany catching the attention too.


Here's the stance again. He's crazy!

Finally a picture with Momma. :)

Just one of the many props they had.


Then it was over for that night. Sunday we got a break and was resting up. I planned on posting all this previous stuff, but I was too tired. Then yesterday I wasn't feeling so hot and didn't get around to posting yesterday either. But just decided to wait because I knew there were more pictures to come from trick or treating. :) This was the first year we took Kaden trick or treating. Why we waited this long? I don't know. But Kaden had fun once he got over his shyness. Everyone ohh and awed at Bethany too of course. There were people thinking I made her costume, but nope I got it at Walmart. :) Can't wait until next year we will be chasing two little ones.


Getting ready to head out..

Daddy and his girl...

Kaden not so sure abut this...

Finally sucess with the first home..

Getting better, but daddy still has to go first. Ha.

Evil eyes...Ha he was pretty used to it by now.

Momma's girl.. :)

Our little man!

We're doing finally! :)

Bethany already gave it up long time ago! :)
 Needless to say we had a BUSY Halloween weekend plus Monday. :) We had a blast though and can't wait until next year when we will have another little one walking around. Now that Halloween is over it's time to focus on Thanksgiving then with Christmas fastly apporaching finding the perfect gifts for our precious two little miracles. It will be a fun holiday season. The Lord knows we have a TON to be thankful for! May God bless you all! Hopefully I will be able to get Bethany's 5 month post on here tomorrow. So stay tuned!







No comments: