Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bethany is 5 months old!!!

Happy 5 months to my precious baby girl!! It’s hard to believe you’re just ONE month away from being a half of a year old!!! I know I say it all the time, but where does the time go?!? You are such an active and happy baby! Everywhere we go they compliment on how happy you seem. I hope you stay that way. The only time you wasn’t so happy was on time during Sunday school in the nursery they had to page me to come settle you down. It was because you were getting tired and well lets face it, you being home with mommy all day long shows, lol. Once I got you in my arms after a few pats on the bottom, you were out. The little ladies said well we’ll know what to do next time. : ) They absolutely LOVE you and Miss Brenna (Your little playmate who is 4 days younger than you). Now on to the things you’ve done this passed month.
I don’t know how much you weigh exactly but just taking a guess around 17.5 or so pounds since you were nearly 16 last month

And are about 27 ins long...going by or tape measure that is. :)

You’re now eating 6 oz about every 3-4 hours on the dot along with some cereal at night. Dr. Shaw (your pediatrician) doesn’t want us to start you on anything else until you’re 6 months.
You didn’t care for the cereal at first,

but now you’re liking it pretty well. You get excited when you see the spoon coming towards your mouth.

You have went up to size 3 diapers as of yesterday. : ( You’re our growing girl!

I think you totally skipped size 3-6 months pants all together because they are like capris on you. You can still wear 3-6 mons onesies though. But as far as pants and sleepers miss long legs, you’re wearing 6-9 months.
Miss long legs!

You are still our little rolling pin, although most of the time you get aggravated as soon as you roll on your tummy because you aren’t patient enough (ha) to roll back on to your back.
In action!
You have given up the paci all together BUT momma is still trying to get you to take it instead of your finger! BUT the good thing is you only suck your finger/fist when you go to sleep or getting sleepy. Hopefully I will win this battle. Ha. Here’s to hopeing anyways.
You think you have to have your finger and blanket to go to sleep.
You LOVE to grab our faces when we talk to you. You get the biggest kick out of it!
    
Attacking bubba...As you see he's loving every min of it!
If I ever need to get you to clam down or start laughing all I have to do is call on your bubba. He can make you laugh better than anyone! Basically all he has to do is roll around on the floor, him falling down on the floor then saying Ow! (Ha), or just acting like his play fighting, will get you laughing every time unless you’re tired that is! : )

You are getting closer to setting up on your own. Yay! Can’t wait until you get to experience that!

Until then you LOVE to set in your bouncer,walker, and bumbo.






You had your second holiday this month…Halloween! : ) You were such a cute little lamb. I wanted you to be a lady bug I just couldn‘t find one I thought was cute enough, but I have to admit the lamb was pretty darn cute too.
Halloween onesie with the bow momma made to match! :)

LOVE your face here!
Everyone thought I made it, and thought when daddy was holding you, that he was holding a stuffed animal.




We’ve done a lot this past month. We went to the Depot Days, Peanut Festival, Bubba’s Fall Festival at school, Zoo Boo, and then at last Trick or Treating! It was a blast doing it as a family of FOUR! You definitely complete our little puzzle called family. We got our little girl who just brings SO much joy to us. I know I will be saying this till the day I die just different age put in, but I can't believe you're already 5 months old already! You're Momma's precious baby girl. Although daddy will probably win you over when you get older like he has Kaden, Ha, just remember Daddy can only do so much when it comes to girls. We on the other hand can go shopping, get pedis, and do all the girly stuff! lol.


I Love you my little Sweet Pea! Happy 5 months!!!!


No comments: