Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: My little sweet pea, Bethany Kate.

Day 4: My little sweet pea, Bethany Kate.

Bethany,
My adorable little sweet pea. : ). I thank God for sending you to me after waiting 2 years to hold you. You are indeed worth all the wait and tears I shed as I watched other people, family, and friends becoming pregnant without trying and here we were trying with no success. I guessed the Good Lord listend to me when I had your brother because I made the comment, I didn’t want another baby until he was 5 and wanted a summer baby. Well guess what…when you were born your brother was 5 and you were born in the summer. Its all in God’s timing. : )…You bring so much joy to our family and the perfect last piece to our family. How many couples actually have one boy and one girl?!?!?


I loved you from day one. When we found out that Kaden was going to have surgery (or so we thought) in March of this year, I was so heartbroken, but you never let me get a good cry out. Ha. Every time I start in real good you would make me gag almost to the point of going to far. To me, it was like you were trying to say “Calm down, Momma, everything is going to be ok” and strangely enough I felt comfort in that. Thank you for that sweet pea. We soon found out a few months later that he wouldn’t need surgery and it was time to just focus on you baby girl. I had so much fun picking out everything for your room, your stroller/car seat, things for the baby registry, just happy to finally being able to hold a baby in my arms again after so long of trying.
silly girl...blowing rasberries..:)
I was so afraid when I was in the OR getting prepped to have you. After they finally got my spinal in (which they had trouble with that)…my blood pressure there for a while wouldn’t stablize and I was so afraid they would have to put me out and I wouldn’t be able to hear your first cry, but once everything did FINALLY stabilized and I seen your daddy walk in I was soo happy. Then when I heard that first cry it was such a relief. My baby girl was finally here.
 
I thank God so much for you in oh so many ways that are indescribable. For your sweet smile I get every single morning when I get you up to put you in your car seat so we can head out to take bubba to school. As I buckle you in I just start saying “Good morning sweet pea” and you just start grining from ear to ear…For all the goo, gahs, screams, and laughs I get from you…for all the cuddles…for all the wanting/needing JUST momma to put you to sleep (even though I don‘t get time to me, lol)…for all the conversations you think you’re have with bubba when momma is driving…for all the having to reach for our faces when we talk to you…and yes all the fusses you give us at times when you just don’t want to do anything! Lol…Then I just simply thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful little girl.
Like bubba, I pray for your future spouse. I hope you find that Godly man who will take care of you, cherish you, treat you the way you need to be treated, and most importantly loves you to the ends of this earth. I pray that you keep God number one in your life. I pray that we’re able to teach you and your brother the bascis of this life and revolve this life around Christ. I pray that you will stay the happiest little girl. I pray that God will lead me to teach you through my doings on how important God is. Thank you God , for such a wonderful little bundle of PINK joy! I love you Miss Bethany Kate!!

Now that I’m caught up hopefully I don’t fall behind this weekend. Ha.

No comments: