Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3: My Little Man, Kaden.

Ok so obviously I didn’t get to post Day 3 yesterday. We had a change of plans and we didn’t get home last night until 10:30. Derek’s work was having a dinner/meeting so we went to that while my Memaw watched the kiddos for us. : )

Day 3: My Little Man, Kaden.
Kaden,
You’re momma’s precious baby boy. Even though I know you aren’t a baby anymore, you are quick to tell me you‘re not, but you will always be my baby. You’ve have been through some things during your almost 6 years of life, that no kid should ever have to do or go through. I know right now you don’t know you’re any different and I pray you never have to find out through surgery. I wish you didn’t have to go through the things you might have to face in the future, but your special heart has made me appreciate life so much more. I think God sent you to us to have a way, to have people in aw when they hear all the little miracles he has blessed you with. I’m thankful for God giving us you.


Thankful for Him:
… blessing us with your presence…sending you when he did….because of you we have met so AWESOME heart families…trusting us to bring you up learning about Him…giving us the pleasure of watching you grow and learn…for every conversation we have with you…for every “I love you” out of the blue you give us…for every step you have taken…for every kiss when I drop you off at school…for every wave you give me as you’re walking into school…for every laugh we get to cherish…for every “will you play with me” even if we just got done playing lol…for every “can you fix me some noodles” (your favorite food lol.)…for every “Momma, I’m hungry again” even if you just got done eating it makes me thankful for a growing boy…for every heart check up we get to hear “he’s stable”…for all 3 of scares with heart surgery having the fear of handing you over to a surgeon and maybe not getting you back, because we got to witness just some of the miracles God has performed in your life. All 3 times He has pushed the surgery off, and we were/are going back to every 4-6 months just for a check up!…for all the times you get excited when you hear “We are going to Memaws”. It brings back memories the way I use to act when I heard that and thankful you get to know what and awesome Memaw she is…for all the conversations we have when I pick you up from school telling me about your day…for all the “can you read me this book?”…for being such a great big brother...
for all the times “Jesus wouldn’t like that” when you think we are being mean… and for all times I simply get to hear “Mommy”.

I could go on baby boy. You bring so much joy into my life. I look forward to you growing with each and every day. I look forward to basketball season, then baseball, then maybe you can do soccer next it all whatever you wish to do Kaden. The world is at your fingers tips and I pray you keep God first in your life and everything else will just fall in place. I pray God gives you a godly woman when you decide to get married and you both grow more in the Lord as your daddy and I have. I know that’s a way down the road, but that is what most of your life will be with. Your future spouse and children. I pray you stay happy and loving God as you do. Thank you for you little man. Mommy loves you oh soo much!!

I’m currently working on Day 4...Ha. So I’m hopeing to for sure get it posted today…

No comments: